Rhea's Birthday

Our little Rhea turned 4 yrs. old this year. She is getting so big so fast and I can't believe she will start Kindergarten in 1 short year!
About Rhea:
1. She still loves her stuffed animal giraffe AKA Buddy. I often overhear her saying "I love you Buddy!"
2. She loves to dress up and would change her clothes 4-5 times a day until I made a rule saying you only get dressed once a day.
3. She will randomally come up to Daddy and I and hug our legs and say "I love you,"
4. She loves the moon and stars.
5. Since she was born she would sit in Daddy's lap while he played video games and to this day still does.
We love Rhea so much and the loving, energetic spirit she brings to our family!

Opening card from Grandma and Grandpa Hillgrove



Jayden reading Rhea her card he made her.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts