Baby Rhea is here!!!


Grandma and Rhea

Our FOUR munchkins!

Rhea after birth


Rhea all nice and clean!


RHEA NYOMI HILLGROVE

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know in case you haven't heard yet that Rhea Nyomi Hillgrove was born on May 5th at 8:16 a.m. She weighs 8lbs. 2oz. and is 20 1/2" tall. I was really hoping for a natural birth this time and I 'm happy to say I did it!!! With a lot of support from my mom and Brent. I was not one of those quiet graceful women during it though. I handled it gracefully until they broke my water when I was at 7cm and then the contractions became very intense. It was different from from anything I have ever felt before because I could feel my pelvis opening and her descending through my birth canal at the same time. OUCH! I screamed quite a bit, but I felt entitled. We are very happy with all of our nurses and they were all very supportive of my decision for natural child birth. My midwife, a male by the way, was not as supportive he did not think I could do it and was impatient and not very nice, but I showed him!:) I feel so much better recovering this time and breastfeeding seems to be going better too. Anyways hope everyone else is well too. Love and miss you all!

Comments

  1. Congrats! Wow, you guys have four kids now. I remember when you two had "none" kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so exciting. She was born on our wedding anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! LOVE the hair! I'm glad the delivery went well and you are feeling good! How do you say her name like Ria, Rae, or Ree... very pretty either way. So exciting! two boys and two girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!! You rock!! (personally I know I can't do it....drug me up!) I love her name!! She's so adorable!! Hope everything is going well for you and CONGRATULATIONS HILLGROVE FAMILY!!! :) Lots of love to you Momma Z! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!! I screamed like crazy too. However, I apologized and the nurses looked at me and said "Did you see how big he was. I think you had every right." Anyway, at first it stinks huh? But then you recover so quickly and you feel so great that you decide that another one like that would probably be okay. She's a sweetheart. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts