Kai's Birthday

Kai turned 10 this year! 10 people, like double digits now! Ahhh! Kai is such an awesome kid, he is pretty easy going for the most part, but still takes his role as oldest seriously.:)
About Kai:
1. Kai will often help without being asked especially since I have pregnant because he know it's hard for me to do things.
2. He loves, loves, loves video games and even loves watching other people play for hours.
3. He does not like thunderstorms.
4. He loves Legos and is actually very creative in making little inventions or contraptions using Legos.
5. He wants to be an inventor when he grows up.
6. He is still very small for his age, but we still have hopes he will catch up.:)



Comments

  1. I know what you mean about having a 10 year old!!!! Crazy! I think my Kason and your Kai would get a long really well! (they both love Legos and want to be inventors!) I love Legos just for that! :) Hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts