Father's Day 2013

I wanted to give Brent a different gift besides a video game which is usually my fall back for any gift for Brent. So i went out on a search on pinterest and found some great, cute ideas. It always amazes me how creative some people are! We went with a "Super Dad" theme and luckily Man of Steel came out this weekend so Superman paraphernalia was easy to find. :) We got him A superman shirt, superman pajama bottoms, a blue sweat jacket, and a cars that we put inside of an American flag bucket. Then for something more personal all the kids did their footprints and we gave it to him with a cute poem. Brent loved all of his gifts and wore them all day and got a little teary eyed about the kid's footprints. For dinner I kept the theme going and made hero sandwiches and Chinese chicken salad and an English trifle. All served on superman dishes, of course. Oh and I almost forgot! On Saturday we all went to Man of Steel at the movie theatre. Even though it was a 2 1/2 hr. movie the kids were great and said they loved it. Brent and I loved it too.














Comments

Popular Posts