Homemade Lip Gloss

Tyra has been asking me to make homemade lip gloss for awhile so I finally decided to look up how to do it. Honestly I thought it was going to be so much harder to make than it was! I had to order a couple things (flavoring oil, safe lip color and lip gloss containers) from an internet store called Brambleberry, buy some petroleum jelly from Walmart and we were ready to go. The items from Brambleberry were super cheap by the way! This way Tyra finally got her wish and I got to be the cool Mom! It's a win win really.


 So this is all you need and then all you do is: 
Put petroleum jelly in a bowl. 
Add small amount of lip color and 1-2 drops of flavoring oil.
Mix and voila you're done!!!



 The finished product! You can't tell very well from the picture, but the white one is a pearly color.



 Tyra modeling her new lip gloss. (you'll have to excuse her messy hair and tired eyes, she's sick.)



Comments

Popular Posts