Schaake's Pumpkin Patch

Hey all! Just wanted to share some pics of us at the pumpkin patch. We went this last weekend to Schaake's, its located in a town about 30 minutes west of overland Park called Lawrence. They give you a hay ride and have a hay maze, playground, and other activities. It was so much fun. Our favorite thing in the world is to see our children happy and they were smiling from ear to ear the whole time so I think we did purty good.:) The day was not chilly but not too hot either so that made it even better. The only bad thing that happened was I lost my keys. I had to jump onto the tractor pretty quickly so we think they fell out then. Brent and I both went searching but could not find them. Luckily I had left my name and number at the front so we had barely left when my cell phone started to ring. Whew! What can I say sometimes I'm just a ditz!


                                                           Excited for the hay ride!



                                   Found the perfect punkins! Check out my blue one ( supposed
                                                      to be pretty tasty for pumpkin pie)













Comments

  1. So glad your keys were found!!! And too cute on the "how tall this fall!". Love that! I hope we get a chance to go to the farm! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts