Update

My babies are back to school! Kai is in  3rd, Tyra is in 2nd, and Jayden is in Kindergarten. Of course my little Rhea is still home with me. They were all excited but also sad summer vacay was over. They are all doing wonderful now though and are making new friends and getting more comfortable in their new school. We are all getting into the groove of a new schedule. Kansas is going great. We love the people and the locale with all the beautiful trees, but we miss all of our family and wish we were closer. Brent's job is going really well and he is working hard to rise within the company. I am trying to keep myself busy with home projects and still trying to unpack and sort through everything so we can finally get rid of a lot of junk. Wish me luck!
 



P.S.I had more photos, but it turns out my new phone takes sucky pics. so maybe I'll post more pics next time.

Comments

Popular Posts