Easter

Well, I 'm a little behind on blogging so you'll see a lot of new posts today.
This one's for Easter/ graduation celebration. We celebrated by having my brother George,who just graduated with his bachelors in special ed teaching, my dad, and sister Jessica and their families and a few friends come up on Easter Sunday for dinner. I made a ham, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, salad, and rolls for our feast and we had a little Easter egg hunt for the younger kids. After we ate we just sat around chatting and then played Bang. It was really nice to have everyone together, and as always when we get together... it was loud and fun!:) (I bought all my kiddos their Easter outfits that they looked so cute in them, but I didn't ever get a chance to take an Easter family picture so expect to see that later. )





Craig, Brent and Rhea watching the Easter egg hunt.



My two beautiful nieces, Taylor and Alli, who are getting more an more beautiful by the minute!



Sweet Rhea, who always makes that face when we are outside.



The troops sent out to recover the "lost eggs."

Comments

Popular Posts