Random

So its been awhile, sorry. We've been super busy! We have been trying to set up a job for next year, figure out moving things, taking online classes, making lesson plans, signing up for school and taking care of sick kids! Whew its been so hectic and crazy around here! I'll be less vague later when I'm not exhausted.;) So here are some pics of us the past month. Nothing exciting just thought I'd let you know we haven't fallen off the face of the planet or anything.:)




Heart shaped pancakes we had for our family date on Valentine's.




For our date I decorated the table for dinner a la Valentine and made everyone's favorite. Breakfast for dinner. We call it "Brinner." Pretty original huh?



Just looking at these pics is making me hungry!



Horrible pic of mommy, but my kiddos look oh so adorable, like always.:)



The kids wear their school shirts to school every Friday to show school spirit!
Don't they look like twins?

Comments

  1. Zila your kids are so cute! I love their big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing Sarah! They have the best smiles! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts