Christmas

Christmas was filled with lots of activities and for the first time ever I was kinda glad when it was all over. I've updated this post with the pics of some of the many activities we've done. Oh in case you didn't notice I finally updated the family pic at the top! Yay me! Only took a year.:)



Girls vs Boys ginger bread houses.
Brent and Kai made the church (right) and Tyra and I made the house (left).


Some of my family , the ones that live in Utah came up to our house on the 23rd for Christmas dinner so we took family pics. Oh and the by the way the dinner was amazing if I do say so myself.;) This is my big sis, Jessica and her family: Taylor, Alli, Lexie, Izzy and Craig.


My older brother, George his wife, Angie and their two boys Michael and Nathan. Oh and the guy in the orange shirt is my brother, Javier, who came all the way from Honduras to visit.


Sibling love. Javier, Moi, George and Jessica. We're missing two brothers and a sister in this pic. We missed you guys!



Oops, forgot to flip this sorry. The kids and I at the Layton city park lights.


Brent and the kids at Layton City Park.


The kids wrote a little note to help Santa.


First snow man of the season. We also had a snow ball fight. The kids are vicious!

The cousin table when we ate at Applebee's before looking at the temple square lights.
Jayden, Lexie, Izzy, Kai and Tyra

Temple square. Kimberly, Zadik's fiancee, her son Jakob, Moi, my brother; Zadik, Brent,Taylor, Jessica, Alli, Lexie, Tyra, Izzy, Kai, Jayden and Rhea's in the stroller covered by the red blanket.:)



Temple Square. Sorry it's blurry the cold temperature was affecting the camera shutter speed. Pretty nonetheless.

Close up of temple.

Comments

  1. Oh I miss Utah and the lights. My sister lives in SLC now so when Doug gets a private job I will be heading out there to visit her. It would be great to see all of my college friends who are still in the area. I am glad you had a great Christmas. It looks like it was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts