I have not done one of these in FOREVER....

FACTS in FOUR


Four shows I watch:
  • Chuck
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Fringe
  • Modern Family

Four things I'm passionate about:
  • Life
  • Family
  • My kids and Hubby
  • Food and Sleep

Four phrases I say a lot:
  • Brentchy...
  • I love you.
  • Pick up your toys!
  • Put your dishes away!
Four things I've learned from the past:
  • When you see something on sale buy it then cause it'll be gone later!
  • Life is unpredictable, no matter how much you plan.
  • Let your husband buy his own presents. That way he'll actually like it.
  • Being a mommy isn't as easy as I though it would be.

Four places I would like to go:
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Hawaii or any place tropical
  • On a honeymoon with my hubby

Four things I did yesterday:
  • Watched Rachel Ray
  • Hypnobabies
  • Walked Kai to school
  • Pouted. I'm done being preggo.;)

Four things I'm looking forward to:
  • Having our second baby girl
  • Summer
  • Smell of freshly cut grass
  • Wearing my normal clothes again and sleeping on my tummy.

Four things I love about Winter:
  • Christmas
  • How pretty it looks when everything is white.
  • Decorating for Christmas
  • Seeing the kids enjoy the snow, cause we all know I don't.

Four things on my wish list:
(only four things?)
  • Natural, easy labor
  • That my kids will always love me, even when they're teenagers
  • Health for my family and self
  • To become an herbologist so I can help people

Four people I tag:
Erin
Sarah Hall
Jessica L.
Sarah Hillgrove

Comments

Popular Posts