O christmas tree

We decorated our house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I wanted to do it sooner but Brent made me promise I'd wait until after Thanksgiving. We got a bigger tree this year and it took forever to put up. We had to take abreak in the middle of putting it up cause we got tired! It's 7.5' tall and really wide. We love it. Brent aslo wanted a fireplace so we all pitched in and made one out of construction paper. I think it turned out pretty cute. :) And lastly we wrote our Christmas wish lists to Santa.

Our "fireplace" complete with stockings.
The kids all ready to put their Santa letters in the mail.

Christmas tree



You can't really tell how big it is in a picture, but so you have a reference ; We have vaulted 9' ceilings and the star barely fits on top of the tree.


Comments

  1. I think that it looks really cute!! :) haha I thought your fireplace picture was from way back in the day! haha I think it looks really cute!!! Your kids are cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts