Little Sewing Project



After pic.

Brent and I have been slowly trying to make our house look like "us" instead a hodge podge of all our families left overs. We have been going to the DI frequently and been finding some good stuff. Last time we went we found this ottoman for $10. On Labor Day I went out to the fabric store and found some brown tweed fabric that's usually $12.99/yd for $6.49/yd so I bought it and made a removable cover for the ottoman. I really like the finished product!:)



Before pic

after pic


before pic.




Comments

  1. Hey you have talent!! I wish I could sew or let alone have a sewing machine!! I know what you mean about replacing all the hodge podge...I think we're finally getting it done in our 6th year of marriage...but our bedroom is in dire need of some fixing...and well too bad money doesn't grow on trees ;) haha But really I think that looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts