My Creative Side

This is my new project I just started like a week ago. I've been making liitle clay figures. These are my first few so hopefully I will get better and there will be more to come. My little fireman is still a work in progress. He's missing his little dalmation puppy and he used to have a fire hose but he fell over while he was cooking and his hose broke off. Oops. They are only about an "1-3" tall (i put the toothpick box in the pic. for reference). Anywho just wanted to share my silly artistic side.





The ghost and kitty still need eyes drawn on and the pumpkings will be in a little pot with a trick or treat sign soon too.




Comments

  1. Those are too cute! I love polymer clay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay those are A-DOR-ABLE!!! I want to do some now...easy peasy right?! ;) haha I'm just kidding...You definitely have a creative side!!! Where was it all those years at school?! You could have taught me then!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts