HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!
















Well the day has finally arrived that our little boy has turned five. I can't believe he's getting big so fast! We got him some balloons and a little cake that we presented hime with this morning. Even though he woke up a big grump. He couldn't stay grumpy too long. We also let him buy a toy with the money Grandma and Grandpa Hillgrove and Grandma Bobbi gave him. He chose a remote control construction truck.( I don't know the real name for it so big construction truck sounds good to me.) On Sunday we will have his big birthday party down at my sister's house because my parents will be up visiting too so that should be fun. The kids always get excited to see "the girls" A.K.A his cousins Taylor, Alli, Lexie and Izzie, but for the life of me I cannot get Kai and Tyra to remember all their names so to them they are just "The Girls."





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts