Spring Time?













So what's up with this weather lately? It's supposed to be spring but it just keeps snowing! ANNOYING! I am so excited for warmer weather. We did have a good weekend a week ago, it was 70 degrees here so of course we hit the park with the kids. The park was packed full of people flying kites and having BBQ's. It was great. I hope it gets warm and stays warm soon.
Brent and I finally got couches, still used of course but better than our last couch. I got them online and the lady even delivered for us. They are big and make the house look alot more cozy. I was even able to get an end table and lamp from a consignment store for cheap. I am quite the little bargain shopper if I do say so myself!:) We wanted to get couches because Brent's parents and sister, Gwen, and her two kids are coming down to visit this weekend. We are so excited for them to see our kiddos and to finally meet Gwen's kids. We don't ever get to spend very much time with Brent's family because they live far away and we are too poor to travel there.:( I haven't told the kids we are having visitors yet because I don't want them asking me "are they are here yet?" every two minutes.
Anyways I hope everyone is doing great and I hope you're having better luck with the weather than we are.


P.S. I forgot to say we mailed out Brent's book to five agents on Saturday, now we just have to wait probably for about six weeks. Wish us luck.


Comments

  1. Good luck with his book. I hope it goes well. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts