Hello. Nothing new here just thought I'd check in. Finally got our Utah license so that's good. Oh yeah and we finally got a camera too so now I can post pics. It's been a couple years since we had a camera. I think I have like seven disposable cameras to develop.
Brent only has two chapters left of his book. For those of you that didn't know Brent writes books in his spare time and his latest is a sci-fi fanstasy book. Let me tell you it is good and we've already started looking for agents! Wish us luck.:)
My brother and his wife just had their second baby Aaliyah this week at only 34 weeks but she is doing good for now and seems to be a pretty strong babe.

Comments

  1. I hope your brother's baby is okay. Both of mine we born that early. They are more than okay now, just small for the ages. Your kids are too cute though. I am glad you bought a camera. Pictures are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Pictures!!!! :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts