Just an FYI

This year Brent and I decided it would be best if I home school the kids. We were not very thrilled about the school they attended last year because of the school's lack of organizational skills, horrible teacher-parent communication, and teachers who could not answer our questions. I was also very upset when they charged us a $108 "book fee" for my elementary aged school children!! What the....?!
We decided to try Connections Academy this year and looking back I definitely prefer K12 over CA but the kids are still doing well and loving being at home. I must admit I love having them home too. I like being able to spend more time with them and getting to know them better.:)
Next year I am about 90% sure I will be doing homeschool again, but have not decided if I will stay with the CA program or K12.

Comments

Popular Posts