Lots of pics.

Here's just a collection of moments over the past couple months. Enjoy!



Rhea just chillin'


"I found my toes!" Rhea does this all day long until she can get a foot in her mouth and then she just sucks on it. So cute!


My sister, Jessica, my neice, Alli, Jayden and I.


Another one or Rhea's accomplishments. Finally holding her head up. And of course Jayden had to get in on the love.


My brother, George and his wife Angie


Jessica and my dad share the same b-day so here they are opening their musical cards we got them.


My niece Izzy also has a birthday in Sep. and this is her new dollhouse complete with furniture. Do you think she likes it?!


Jay and Grandpa Huezo



My mama and me


Like father like son.
Brent and Kai not only look alike but they enjoy doing ALL the same things. Including Saturday morning video games.


Rhea trying out rice cereal for the first time.
Why is it that babies always make that face whether they like the food or not?

Comments

Popular Posts