Any Suggestions?

Well there's no pics to share this time just a mother's desperate plea for help. Little baby Rhea is doing great, but mommy is getting exhausted! Rhea has decided she will not sleep unless she is being held. She does okay in the day time it's just night time that she wants to be held;although it's slowly starting to creep into daytime now too. I try to wait until it sounds like she is sound asleep and than put her down but the second her head hits the crib she wakes up. I have been sleeping with her in my bed because it's the only way for me to get any sleep, but I don't like doing that because it's very uncomfortable for me and Brent because we can't move. Anyways any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I kinda want to let her cry it out, but I am thinking she is too young for that.

Comments

  1. There is a great thing called The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper. It is $34 at Amazon.com. Anyway, it lays in your bed but it is secure so you can your hubby can sleep without rolling onto her because the sides are high. There is also a co-sleeper that has one side that is missing because it fits on the side of your bed (right next to it). Also, try some tight swaddling. My boys loved to be swaddled and they love sleeping next to each other. They can sleep with each other if they are swaddled. Since you probably won't swaddle yourself, I would try the co-sleeper. Good luck. All 4 of my kids have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOPPY Pillows!!! I used them for my kiddos and it worked it's magic. And I agree--tight swaddling. We bought the swaddling blanket sleepers at babies R us and those were magic too! Good luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts