Catching up

Me and my big baby at 32wks. By the way we call her baby because we still haven't quite decided on a name but we did pick three we are trying to choose from. Excuse my short dress, it's not usually that short but my belly makes it extra short. Oops!




Well not much has happened around here except for hopefully the last sicknesses of the season. The Kids all got a viral cold that was accompanied with cough and fevers of 102 and higher. Kai even got a temp of 104.5 so we had to take him to the ER. The cold lasted for a week and it was extremely tiring. I should probably mention Brent got sick too but did not have a fever. So once again I had to take care everyone and keep a watch at night waking everyone up for meds every three hours. I am now a little sick with a cough but nothing as bad as everyone else got. Thank goodness.
The baby is doing great and as you can tell from the picture is growing like a champ! She is still measuring two weeks ahead of schedule thanks to Brent and I's genetics and seeing as we were both 10 lb babies we tend to grow them big. Thankfully all three others have always been born at 38 wks. weighing 7lbs. I am hoping for the same with this little one because I don't want to be delivering a 9 lb baby! I am finally done with my Hypnobabies program and am just brushing up on my techniques. I am very excited to have this baby au natural and I love using hypnosis.
We bought the kids a bunk bed so we could have a room for guests and eventually the baby will have her own room too. They love their room and Tyra is thrilled to be in the same room as the boys again.
Brent is doing well in school and is looking forward to spring break!:) He's still very busy because they gave him more classes to teach and the boy just can't say no. He now teaches U.S History, Humanities, Sci-fi fantasy, Current Issues and GED. He is a great teacher and his principal uses him to the max. Hopefully next year he won't have to teach as many subjects.


Kai on the top bunk. Don't worry we went over "the rules" like fifty times before allowing him to even get up on it. Tyra and Jayden are not allowed up there!

Tyra reading Jayden a story in her new bed at 4p.m. I don't think they have ever been that excited to go to bed!:)

Jayden fell asleep cuddling next to Daddy. So cute. Whenever Brent sits down on the couch the kids and I always pounce him and cuddle because he's been so busy with work we know we have to take advantage of any spare moment he has.:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts