I had Tyra take a picture of my baby girl in my belly. Pretty good picture for a 4yr. old taking it eh? This is me at 24wks. This last week my belly has grown quite a bit and I am definitely feeling the effect in my back. I've had to sit with heating pads on it every day to try to alleviate some of the pain. Fun huh?




I thought I'd add a pic of our newly made "library". Brent loves books and since we got married has taught me to really love reading too. So we thought it only appropriate to have a"library to show off all our books. Don't worry soon they will be filled to the max now that we have room for more books we will be taking advantage of it.


Comments

  1. I think you look great. I love your library. I would like to have one one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house looks super cute!! SO much color!!! (Compared to what I have---all white!) ;) You are a super cute prego momma :) Can't wait for you all to meet your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts