Getting ready

In case you're wondering why I haven't posted in forever, it's because I seem to have misplaced my camera. As soon as I find it I will post pics of Christmas, although I don't think I took very many.
Everything around here has been great. It was great to have my parents and my brother, Zadik and his girlfriend come up at Christmas. We hung out mostly playing the Wii and shopping. And of course eating. Since then we have been trying to get the house ready for bay #4. A couple of weeks before we found out we were expecting I got rid of all our baby stuff so now we have to buy everyhting again. I've found myself kind of enjoying it though. We've rearranged our room so a crib and nursing chair will fit and I am so happy we have a big room. I still have a mile long list of things we need for the baby but we still have until the end of April so we should be okay.I just don't want to be rushing at the last second. We have already arranged for Brent's parents to be here a couple of weeks before my due date, May 18th, so they can watch the kiddos while Brent and I are at the hospital. My parents will come up sometime after the baby is born.
By the by I am 23wks preggo now. My Doc ordered me to gain more weight!:) I've only gained 4 lbs so for a little while I will have the luxury of pigging out!:) Hee Hee. Anywho I hope everyone is doing good. We miis all of our family and friends and wish you all were closer.

Comments

Popular Posts