Baby gender

So we found out on Saturday we're having a girl! I am so excited. I wanted Tyra to have someone to play with and I'm excited to see what she will look like. I am 17 wks. tomorrow and everything is going great so far. Hopefully it will remain an uneventful pregnancy. By the way Tyra is super happy it's a girl too I think kai was a little disappointed but he's still excited for the baby to come. He keeps asking me how big my tummy needs to get before the baby comes out. Jayden is kind of clueless as to what a baby even is but he still comes to lift up my shirt everyday to check on my progress. :) Brent is happy for a girl but he's such a worry wart he doesn't really get happy until he actually sees the baby for the first time. You all know how Brentch is.:)

Comments

  1. how fun! I am almost exactly a week behind you! I am 16 weeks on Wednesday... so fun that you'll have 2 and 2!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts