Blech!

Okay so shouldn't my body be a pro at being pregnant by now? For the last week I have been having headaches and they are not being caused by dehydration or lack of food. It's due simply to hormones. Also my pelvis and lower back feel like they are just going to rip apart any minute, I am exhausted, and I cry every 5 min. Let me just say....ANNOYING! I know I don't have hips in the first place so I guess they have a long ways to go to get ready for a baby. Man and to think, up until week 9( I am now 11 wks.) I was feeling great and then all of a sudden Boom! Oh well I suppose I will live. After all I did want to try a natural birth, maybe if I'm in pain all the time I'll learn to tolerate it...right?

Comments

  1. CONGRATS!!! Hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you power women going all natural! I just know I couldn't do it! I am very much a wimp! I hope your hormomes regulate out or balance soon!! Sounds like your having your "first" baby all over again! (I had those complaints with Makaya)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could tell you it gets easier. That just isn't the case, even though you have had several kids. For me it got harder. :( Good thing we had twins in the end. :) I am so excited for you. Four seems to be a good number. I hope it gets better soon. It sucks when you don't feel well but you need to take care of your other little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts