Hello well I realize I am just at stay at home mom and my life is not very exciting, but I was noticing that all I have to talk about are the kids or Brent and "his" job or "his" book so today I am going to be selfish and just focus on moi! Here are just random things I have been thinking about:
1. I intend to go back to school someday. I want to be an herbologist and maybe an accupuncturist too. I know who would have though that I would turn into a "granola" ? I'm just waiting for us to be in a better place financially.
2. I have even been contemplating making our family into a family of six. Can't decide if I just want a baby cause I'm bored or if I feel someone is missing to our little clan.
3. I am soooooo an outdoors person. i hate being cooped up inside all day. We definitely need to get a second car, especially since Kai is starting school in the fall.
4. I love, love, love my family and it breaks my heart to not be close to them ALL of them and yes, Hillgrove's that includes all of you too!
5. Despite having places I want to go in my life that I just can't reach right know. I am so very happy.
And there you have it... a look in the mind of a genius!:) hee hee.
P.S I apologize to Aaron but there are no pics. to this post hopefully you can still manage.:)

Comments

  1. barely made it through post without pictures... can't breath... head hurts...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts