Well Brent's officially a licensed to teach with a diploma and everything. We finally received all the documents in the mail yay! We're still waiting for his Utah license and then I get to fill out some more applications so he can get a license in Arizona. I think it's really retarded that each state has it own process for licensure it takes a lot of time and money.
It's still snowing and I hates it. I can not wait for warmer weather. On the plus side Brent and I actually had money to go out on a date this Valentine's! It's been nice finally having an income. We've been looking at sofas and love seats and I am so excited to get rid of all our hand me down furniture. Not that I didn't appreciate everyone's generosity, but it'll be nice to have something that actually reflects our style you know.

Comments

  1. I can't wait til I have my own style too! I'm happy you guys went out for Vday...that's always a plus!! :) Congrats on the diploma and more application forms ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts