Hey everybody. Do you guys like my valentine's Day spirit? Might be a little much but I still like it. So... i am pretty darn ready for Spring. The kids and I are going loco being indoors all day. Can't wait to get out into the sun. We are still busy trying to get all the paperwork done for Brent's teaching licenses. Brent is not very good at retaining all of our personal info, like address and phone number so I have officially been delegated his secretay. I even have his social security number memorized now from all the MANY times I've had to fill out applications. Kids are great and have been asking me if they can go to The Castle, which means Disneyland. Coincidentally Brent and I have been trying to plan a trip to Cali this summer and want to go to Disneyland while were there but we hadn't told them that so it's kinda weird that they asked. Other that that nothing else new.

Comments

  1. That's funny about the kids and "The Castle"...kids are funny like that, mine have done similar things. We're going stir crazy too for warmer weather. We did get kind of a break yesterday...it wasn't near as cold...but I guess I can't complain...we don't have feets of snow...we have none. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts