Hello

Well I figured Ishould get with the times and try my luck at blogging. To start of the new year Brent is finally done with school, for now that is. He finally graduated and is now officially a teacher! Yay! He tried many career choices but I think he made the right choice. He has an amazing ability to reach people at a level that they understand so I know he will be very successful, as will his students.

I am planning on going back to school to be a medical transcriptionist so I can work from home then later I would like to study herbs and have my own greenhouse and store where I can sell natural products to alleviate regular headaches and also treat much larger diseases without the use of harsh drugs that are not good for your body.

The kids are growing up so fast. Kai will start kindergaten in September and I am not looking forward to letting my first baby go. It will be hard and weird to not have him around all day. All the kids are geting more independent and I cannot wait for them to be able to do the simple things like wash their hands on their own! As for more children I think Brent and I have decided we are done. Kids, as cute and as worth it as they are, are a lot of work and worrying.

Well my life isn't too exciting but I will so my best to keep it interesting in the future. Asta la Pasta!

Comments

Popular Posts